Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the soft knock

it was the dead of night,
i heard a soft knock on my door,
i got up and turned on my light,
while picking up my shorts i had left on the floor.

i opened the door,
i did not ask for more,
because it was her,
she came in with no sign of fear.

i closed the door,
picked up everything else i had left on the floor.

she looked at me, smiled intrigued,
her eyes meeting mine, i understood her need.

i sat next to her and held her tight,
she melted into me, with no hint of a fight.

i nibbled her ears, i kissed her cheeks,
then it became urgent, like we had been waiting for weeks.

i woke up as the sun was rising,
she was still here, blissfully sleeping.

she was so beautiful,
how much, i cannot put into words.

i just felt lucky, and finally i guess... happy.

2 comments:

  1. i was bracing for a sad ending. but it was NOT how expected!!!
    liked the happy ending. guess you are in a positive mood :)

    ReplyDelete